- European Acoustics Association Summer School – Forum Acusticum 2023The European Acoustics Association organizes a summer school on the fundamentals and hot emerging topics of acoustics from the 8th to the 10th of September 2023 in Torino (Italy), along 3 days before the Conference Forum Acusticum 2023. This will be an attracting opportunity for students and young researchers who wish to deepen their knowledge on acoustics. More information about the summer school
- 10th Convention of the European Acoustics Association Forum Acusticum 2023The Italian Acoustical Association hosts in Torino (Italy) Forum Acusticum 2023, the 10th Convention of the European Acoustics Association, from the 11th to the 15th of September 2023. Forum Acusticum 2023 will be a world leading event in the areas of acoustics and vibration and a great opportunity for participants to increase their knowledge, to… Read More »10th Convention of the European Acoustics Association Forum Acusticum 2023
- 297 presentations of the latest knowledge on sustainable, healthy and sustainable constructionAt the end of August 2021, 365 researchers and professionals from 45 countries gathered at the International Building Physics Conference 2021 to share knowledge on how we can create healthier and more sustainable and durable buildings. Video recordings of the 297 presentations are available until the end of 2021. At the International Building Physics Conference… Read More »297 presentations of the latest knowledge on sustainable, healthy and sustainable construction
- Conference focuses on the importance of ventilation for healthThe International Buildings Physics Conference, IBPC, brings together researchers for debate on ventilation in buildings after COVID-19. The corona pandemic will bring about changes in the built environment. This is one of the topics at the International Buildings Physics Conference IBPC2021, which will be held at DTU from 25 – 27 August and brings together… Read More »Conference focuses on the importance of ventilation for health
- The world’s largest building physics conference is coming to DenmarkTechnical University of Denmark will host the International Building Physics Conference 25-27 August 2021. The conference takes place both on-site and online and is a unique opportunity to meet the world’s leading experts in the field of building physics. The International Building Physics Conference is held every three years around the world, and this time,… Read More »The world’s largest building physics conference is coming to Denmark
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news about the coming IBPC conferences and other IABP activities such as PhD schools!